Joy S. Kaufman PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Director of Program and Service System Evaluation at The Consultation Center; Director of Evaluation Research, Division of Prevention and Community Research; Director of Psychology Training at The Consultation Center; Deputy Director for Operations, The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
Integrated systems of care; Data in program and policy decision-making; Risk and protective factors of children exposed to violence and/or have severe emotional and behavioral difficulties more...
- B.A., Assumption College, 1985
- M.A., Depaul University, 1990
- Ph.D. Clin, Depaul University, 1993
- Case, AD; Byrd, R; Claggett, E; DeVeaux, S; Perkins, R; Huang, C; Sernyak, MJ…..Kaufman, JS. Stakeholders’ Perspectives on Community-Based Participatory Research to Enhance Mental Health Services. American Journal of Community Psychology, 2014; DOI 10.1007/s10464-014-9677-8
- Whitson, ML, Bernard, S, Kaufman, JS. The mediating role of parenting stress for children exposed to trauma: Results from a school-based system of care. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 2014, DOI: 10.1007/s10826-014-9922-7.
- Roberts, YH, Huang, CY, Crusto, CA, Kaufman, JS. Health, ED use, and early identification of young children exposed to trauma. The Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2014, DOI: 10.1016.