Derrick M Gordon PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Research, Policy and Program on Male Development, The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
- M.A., University of South Dakota, 1995
- Ph.D., University of South Dakota, 2000
- Campbell, C., Howard, D., Rayford, B.S., & Gordon, D.M. (2015). Fathers Matter: Involving and Engaging Fathers in the Child Welfare System Process. Children and Youth Services Review, 53, 84-91.
- Kershaw, T., Murphy, A., Lewis, J., Divney, A., Divney, A., Albritton, T., Magriples, U., Niccolai, L., Gordon, D. (2014). Family and relationship influences on parenting behaviors of young parents. Journal of Adolescent Health, 54 (2), 197-203.
- Woods, L.N., Lanza, S., Dyson, W., & Gordon, D. M. (2013). The role of prevention in promoting continuity of health care in prisoner reentry initiatives. American Journal of Public Health, 103 (5), 830-838.