Jessica A Barber PhD Clin
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Fairfield University, 1998
- M.A., Southern CT State University, 2002
- Ph.D. Clin, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, 2008
- Palmese, L.B., Chwastiak, L.A., Ratliff, J.C., Barber, J.A., Reutenauer, E., Jean-Baptiste, M., & Tek, C. (Manuscript under Review). Reliability and Practicality of Measuring Waist Circumference to Monitor Cardiovascular Risk among Community Mental Health Center Patients.
- Conroy, M., Barber, J. A., & Clark, B. Obsessive-compulsive disorder in a 62-year-old male. Clinical Geriatrics. 2009, 17: 10-12.
- Barber, J.A., Palmese, L., Reutenauer, E., Grilo, C., & Tek, C. (Manuscript Accepted for Publication in Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease). Implications of weight-based stigma and self-bias on quality of life among individuals with Schizophrenia.