- One small step for manuals: Computer-assisted training in twelve-step facilitation Sholomskas DE, Carroll KM.
- We don't train in vain: a dissemination trial of three strategies of training clinicians in cognitive-behavioral therapy. Sholomskas DE, Syracuse-Siewert G, Rounsaville BJ, Ball SA, Nuro KF, Carroll KM.
- Efficient allocation of patients to treatment cells in clinical trials with more than two treatment conditions. Woods SW, Sholomskas DE, Shear MK, Gorman JM, Barlow DH, Goddard AW, Cohen J.
- Multicenter collaborative panic disorder severity scale. Shear MK, Brown TA, Barlow DH, Money R, Sholomskas DE, Woods SW, Gorman JM, Papp LA.
- Postpartum onset of panic disorder: a coincidental event? Sholomskas DE, Wickamaratne PJ, Dogolo L, O'Brien DW, Leaf PJ, Woods SW.
- Best estimate of lifetime psychiatric diagnosis: a methodological study. Leckman JF, Sholomskas D, Thompson WD, Belanger A, Weissman MM.
- The assessment of social adjustment. An update. Weissman MM, Sholomskas D, John K.
- Depressed outpatients. Results one year after treatment with drugs and/or interpersonal psychotherapy. Weissman MM, Klerman GL, Prusoff BA, Sholomskas D, Padian N.
- Assessing depressive symptoms in five psychiatric populations: a validation study. Weissman MM, Sholomskas D, Pottenger M, Prusoff BA, Locke BZ.