Vladimir M Pogorelov PharmD
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., State Medical University - Moscow, Russia, 1990
- M.Sc., State Medical University - Moscow, Russia, 1990
- Ph.D., Institute of Pharmacology at the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 1999
- Pharm.D., Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 1999
- V.M. Pogorelov, J. Nomura, J. Kim, G. Kannan, Y. Ayhan, C. Yang, Y. Taniguchi, B. Abazyan, H. Valentine, I.N. Krasnova, A. Kamiya, J.-L. Cadet, D.F. Wong, M.V. Pletnikov. Mutant DISC1 affects methamphetamine-induced sensitization and conditioned place preference: a comorbidity model. Neuropharmacology 2011, PMID: 21315744.
- K.V. Savelieva, S. Zhao, V.M. Pogorelov, I. Rajan, E. Cullinan, Q. Yang, T.H. Lanthorn. Genetic disruption of both Tryptophan Hydroxylase genes strongly reduces serotonin in the brain and affects behavior in models sensitive to antidepressants. Plos One 2008, 3(10): e3301.
- S.S. Mason, K.B. Baker, K.W. Davis, V.M. Pogorelov, M.M. Malbari, R. Ritter, S.P. Wray, B. Gerhardt, T.H. Lanthorn, K.V. Savelieva. Differential sensitivity to SSRI and tricyclic antidepressants in juvenile and adult mice of three strains. Eur J Pharmacol 2009, 602: 306-315.