- Johnson, H., Fisher, B. S., Jaquier, V. (Eds.) (2015) Responses to violence against women around the world: Critical issues and promising strategies. London: Routledge. 288 pages.
- Jaquier V., Flanagan, J. C., Sullivan, T. P. (in press) Anxiety and posttraumatic stress symptom pathways to substance use problems among community women experiencing intimate partner violence. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping.
- Jaquier, V. & Sullivan, T. P. (2014). Fear of past abusive partner(s) impacts current posttraumatic stress among women experiencing partner violence. Violence Against Women, 20(2) 208-227.
- Flanagan J. C., Jaquier V., Overstreet N., Swan S. C., Sullivan T. P. (2014) The mediating role of avoidance coping between IPV victimization, mental health, and substance abuse among women experiencing bidirectional IPV, Psychiatry Research, 220(1-2), 391–396.
- Jaquier V., Hellmuth J. C., & Sullivan T. P. (2013). Posttraumatic stress and depression symptoms as correlates of deliberate self-harm among community women exposed to intimate partner violence. Psychiatry Research, 206(1), 37-42.
- Hellmuth J., Jaquier V., Young-Wolff, K., & Sullivan T. P. (2013). Posttraumatic stress disorder symptom clusters, alcohol misuse, and women's use of intimate partner violence. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 26(4), 451-58.