Veronique C. Jaquier Erard PhD
Visiting Research Scientist, Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Intimate partner violence; Women's mental health; Posttraumatic stress; Substance use; Women's victimization; Women's ese of aggression; Criminal Justice System Response
- M.A., University of Lausanne, 2002
- M.A., University of Lausanne, 2004
- Ph.D., University of Lausanne, 2010
- Jaquier, V. & Sullivan, T. P. (in press). Fear of past abusive partner(s) impacts current posttraumatic stress among women experiencing partner violence. Violence Against Women.
- Hellmuth J., Jaquier V., Young-Wolff, K., & Sullivan T. P. (in press). Posttraumatic stress disorder symptom clusters, alcohol misuse, and women’s use of intimate partner violence. Journal of Traumatic Stress.
- Jaquier V., Hellmuth J. C., & Sullivan T. P. (2013). Posttraumatic stress and depression symptoms as correlates of deliberate self-harm among community women exposed to intimate partner violence. Psychiatry Research, 206(1), 37-42.