Veronique C. Jaquier Erard PhD
Visiting Research Scientist, Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Intimate partner violence; Women's mental health; Posttraumatic stress; Substance use; Women's victimization; Women's ese of aggression; Criminal Justice System Response
- M.A., University of Lausanne, 2002
- M.A., University of Lausanne, 2004
- Ph.D., University of Lausanne, 2010
- Johnson, H., Fisher, B. S., Jaquier, V. (Eds.) (2015) Responses to violence against women around the world: Critical issues and promising strategies. London: Routledge. 288 pages.
- Jaquier V., Flanagan, J. C., Sullivan, T. P. (in press) Anxiety and posttraumatic stress symptom pathways to substance use problems among community women experiencing intimate partner violence. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping.
- Jaquier, V. & Sullivan, T. P. (2014). Fear of past abusive partner(s) impacts current posttraumatic stress among women experiencing partner violence. Violence Against Women, 20(2) 208-227.