Veronique C. Jaquier Erard PhD
Visiting Research Scientist, Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Intimate partner violence; Women's mental health; Posttraumatic stress; Substance use; Women's victimization; Women's ese of aggression; Criminal Justice System Response
- M.A., University of Lausanne, 2002
- M.A., University of Lausanne, 2004
- Ph.D., University of Lausanne, 2010
- Flanagan J. C., Jaquier V., Overstreet N., Swan S. C., Sullivan T. P. (in press) The mediating role of avoidance coping between IPV victimization, mental health, and substance abuse among women experiencing bidirectional IPV. Psychiatry Research.
- Hellmuth J. C., Jaquier V., Swan, S. C., & Sullivan T. P. (in press) Elucidating traumatic stress symptom profiles and their correlates among women experiencing bidirectional intimate partner violence. Journal of Clinical Psychology.
- Jaquier, V. & Sullivan, T. P. (2014). Fear of past abusive partner(s) impacts current posttraumatic stress among women experiencing partner violence. Violence Against Women, 20(2) 208-227.