Thomas Styron PhD , Clinical Psychology
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Psychology Training, Outpatient and Inpatient Services, CMHC; Executive Director, Community Services Network of Greater New Haven
Departments & Organizations
Serious mental illnesses; trauma; mood and anxiety disorders; parenting; program evaluation: training and education. more...
- B.A., Columbia College, 1981
- M.A., Columbia University, 1986
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, 1995
- Ph.D. Clin, University of Massachusetts, 1997
- Goodwin, R, Styron, T. Perceived quality of early paternal relationships and mental health in adulthood. J. Nervous & Mental Disease. 2012, 200:9: 791–795.
- David, D., Styron, T., Davidson, L. Supported parenting to meet the needs and concerns of mothers with severe mental illness. Am J Psychiatric Rehabilitation, 2011, 14:2:137-153.
- Schmutte T., Flanagan, E., Bedregal, L., Ridgway, P., Sells, D., Styron, T., Davidson, L. Self-efficacy and self-care: Missing ingredients in health and healthcare among adults with serious mental illnesses. Psychiatric Quarterly. 2009, 80:1:1-8.