Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Medical Director, CTI/HUD-VASH Program, Errera Community Care Center, VA Connecticut Health Care System
Global Mental Health; Substance Use Disorders; Severe and persistent mental illness;
- Iheanacho, Theddeus, et al. "Integrating mental health screening into routine community maternal and child health activity: experience from Prevention of Mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTCT) trial in Nigeria." Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology (2014): 1-7.
- Iheanacho T, Marienfeld C, Stefanovic E, Rosenheck R. Attitudes towards Mental Illness and Changes Associated with a Brief Educational Intervention for Medical and Nursing Students in Nigeria. Academic Psychiatry March 2014
- Medical and nursing students’ attitude towards people with mental illness in Nigeria: A tale of two teaching hospitals. (In press International Psychiatry 2013)
- Use of naltrexone for alcohol use disorders in the Veterans' Health Administration: A national study.
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2013 Feb 21. pii: S0376-8716(13)00029-X. doi: 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2013.01.016.
- Marienfeld C, Iheanacho T, Issa M, Rosenheck R. Long-acting injectable depot naltrexone use in the Veterans' Health Administration: A national study. Addictive Behaviors. 2013 May 21: Published online ahead of print