- Zhang S, Hu S, Chao HH, Ide JS, Luo X, Farr OM, and Li CS (2013) Ventromedial prefrontal cortex and the regulation of physiological arousal. Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, DOI: 10.1093/scan/nst064
- Luo X, Zhang S, Hu S, Bednarski SR, Erdman E, Farr OM, Hong KI, Sinha R, Mazure CM, and Li CS (2013) Error processing and gender-shared and -specific neural predictors of relapse in cocaine dependence. Brain. doi: 10.1093/brain/awt040
- Zhang S, Hu S, Chao HH, Luo X, Farr OM, Li CS (2012): Cerebral correlates of skin conductance responses in a cognitive task, NeuroImage. Doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2012.05.036
- Zhang S, Li CS (2012): Task-related, low frequency task-residual, and resting state activity in the default mode network brain regions, Frontiers in Psychology 3:172. Doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2012.00172
- Zhang S, Li C-SR (2012) Functional connectivity mapping of the human precuneus by resting state fMRI. NeuroImage. doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2011.11.023.
- Zhang S, LI C-SR (2012) Functional networks for cognitive control in a stop signal task: independent component analysis. Human Brain Mapping, Jan; 33(1):89-104. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21197. Epub 2011 Mar 1.
- Zhang S, Li C-SR (2012) Resting state functional connectivity of the medial superior frontal Cortex. Cerebral Cortex, Jan;22(1):99-111. Epub 2011 May 13.
- Bednarski SR, Erdman E, Luo X, Zhang S, Hu S, Li C-SR (2012) Neural processes of an indirect analogue of risk taking in young non-dependent adult alcohol drinkers: an fMRI study of the stop signal task. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, May:
- Bednarski SR, Zhang S, Hong KI, Sinha R, Rounsaville BJ, Li C-SR (2011) Deficits in default mode network activity preceding error in cocaine dependent individuals. Drug and Alcohol Dependence,119(3):e51-7. Epub 2011 Jun 23,
- Hendrick OM, Luo X, Zhang S, Li C-SR (2011) Saliency Processing and Obesity: A Preliminary Imaging Study of the Stop Signal Task. Obesity, doi:10.1038/oby.2011.180.
- Zhang S, Li C-SR (2010) A neural measure of behavioral engagement: low frequency blood oxygenation level dependent activity in the precuneus. NeuroImage 49: 1911-1918. PMID: 19761851 PMC2791356,
- Li C-SR, Luo X, Sinha R, Rounsaville BJ, Carroll KM, Malison RT, Ding YS, Zhang S, Ide JS (2010) Increased error-related thalamic activity during early compared to late cocaine abstinence. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 109, 181-189.
- Li C-SR, Zhang S, Duann JR, Yan P, Sinha R, Mazure CM (2009) Gender Differences in Cognitive Control: an Extended Investigation of the Stop Signal Task. Brain Imaging and Behavior 3, 262-276.
- Li C-SR, Yan P, Chao HH-A, Sinha R, Paliwal P, Constable RT, Zhang S, Lee TW (2008) Error-specific medial cortical and subcortical activity during the stop signal task – a functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Neuroscience 155: 1142-1151. PMID: 186