Shane Kraus PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Assessment and treatment of addictive behaviors; compulsive sexual behavior, internet pornography use, men's sexual health, HIV risk behaviors more...
- B.S., California State University, Fresno, 2003
- M.A., Castleton State College, 2007
- Ph.D., Bowling Green State U., 2013
- Epstein-Ngo, Q. M., Walton, M. A., Sanborn, M., Kraus, S., Blow, F., Cummingham, R., & Chermack, S.T. (2014). Distal and proximal factors associated with partner and non-partner aggression among patients in substance abuse treatment. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, doi: 10.1016/j.jsat.2014.05.005
- Rosenberg, H., & Kraus, S. (2014). The relationship of “passionate attachment” for pornography with sexual compulsivity, frequency of use, and craving for pornography. Addictive Behaviors, 39, 1012-1017. doi:10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.02.010
- Chermack, S. T., Murray, R., Kraus, S., et al. (2014). Characteristics and treatment interests among individuals with substance use disorders and a history of past six-month violence: Findings from an emergency department study. Addictive Behaviors, 39, 265-272. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.10.004.