Shane Kraus PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Assessment and treatment of addictive behaviors; compulsive sexual behavior, internet pornography use, men's sexual health, HIV risk behaviors more...
- B.S., California State University, Fresno, 2003
- M.A., Castleton State College, 2007
- Ph.D., Bowling Green State U., 2013
- Stein, C. H., Leith, J. E., Osborn, L. A., Greenburg, S., Petrowski, C. E., Jesse, S., Kraus, S. W., & May, M. C. (2014). Mental health system historians: Adults with schizophrenia describe changes in community mental health care over time. Psychiatric Quarterly, doi: 10.1007/s11126-014-9325-3
- Kraus, S. W., Rosenberg, H., & Tompsett, C. J. (2015). Assessment of self-efficacy to employ self-initiated pornography use-reduction strategies. Addictive Behaviors, 40, 115-118 10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.09.012.
- Epstein-Ngo, Q. M., Walton, M. A., Sanborn, M., Kraus, S., Blow, F., Cummingham, R., & Chermack, S.T. (2014). Distal and proximal factors associated with partner and non-partner aggression among patients in substance abuse treatment. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 47, 282-292. doi: 10.1016/j.jsat.2014.05.005.