Shane Kraus Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Assessment and treatment of addictive behaviors; compulsive sexual behavior, internet pornography use, men's sexual health, HIV risk behaviors more...
- B.S., California State University, Fresno, 2003
- M.A., Castleton State College, 2007
- Ph.D., Bowling Green State U., 2013
- Kraus, S.W., Potenza, M. N., Martino, S., & Grant, J. E. (2015). Examining the psychometric properties of the Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale in a sample of compulsive pornography users. Comprehensive Psychiatry http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.comppsych.2015.02.007 ?
- Stein, C. H., Leith, J. E., Osborn, L. A., Greenburg, S., Petrowski, C. E., Jesse, S., Kraus, S. W., & May, M. C. (2014). Mental health system historians: Adults with schizophrenia describe changes in community mental health care over time. Psychiatric Quarterly, doi: 10.1007/s11126-014-9325-3
- Kraus, S. W., Rosenberg, H., & Tompsett, C. J. (2015). Assessment of self-efficacy to employ self-initiated pornography use-reduction strategies. Addictive Behaviors, 40, 115-118 10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.09.012.