Sandra G. Resnick PhD Clin
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatric rehabilitation; Recovery; Evidence-based practice; Severe mental illness; Psychiatric disability; Supported employment; Vocational rehabilitation; Veterans; Peer support; Implementation and dissemination more...
- BS, Tufts University, 1991
- M.S., Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, 1998
- Ph.D. Clin, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, 2001
- Goldberg, R.W. & Resnick, S.G. (2010). US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) efforts to promote psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 33, 255-258. PMID: 20374981
- Resnick, S.G. & Rosenheck, R.A. Scaling up the dissemination of evidence-based mental health practice to large systems and meaningful timeframes. (2009) Psychiatric Services, 60, 682-685.
- Pogoda, T.K., Cramer, I., Rosenheck, R.A., Resnick, S.G. (2011). Qualitative analysis of barriers to supported employment implementation. Psychiatric Services. 62, 1289-1295