Robert F. Leeman PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Alcohol; Alcohol-related problems; Smoking; Disinhibition; Impulsivity; Impaired control over alcohol use; Young adults; Human laboratory research; Treatment; Clinical trials; more...
- B.A., Clark University, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2005
- Leeman, R. F., Corbin, W. R., Nogueira, C., Krishnan-Sarin, S., Potenza, M. N., & O’Malley, S. S. (in press). A human alcohol self-administration paradigm to model individual differences in impaired control over alcohol use. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- Leeman, R. F., Patock-Peckham, J. A., & Potenza, M. N. (2012). Impaired control over alcohol use: An under-addressed risk factor for problem drinking in young adults? Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 20, 92-106. doi: 10.1037/a0026463
- Leeman, R. F., & Potenza, M. N. (2012). Similarities and differences between pathological gambling and substance use disorders: A focus on impulsivity and compulsivity. Psychopharmacology, 219, 469-490. doi: 10.1007/s00213-011-2550-7