Robert Feeley MA, MD
Understanding the neurobiological correlates of meditation and breathing interventions, such as the Sudarshan Kriya.
Promoting wellness amongst psychiatry residents.
Implementing 'Project Welcome Home Troops' at the West Haven VA (www.pwht.org)
Meditation and breathing for medical students (specifically the YESplus course)
- Butler PM, Feeley RJ, McNamara. Mother Mary on the Mind: Neural Correlates and Connectivity Patterns of Religious Semantic Memory. PLoS ONE. 2013 (in press)
- Feeley RJ, Saad F, Guay A, Traish AM. Testosterone in Men’s Health: A new role for an old hormone. J Men’s Health. 2009;6(3):169-176.
- Feeley RJ, Traish AM. Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction: Is androgen deficiency the common link? Transworld Scientific Journal. 2009; 27;9:676-84.
- Traish AM, Feeley RJ, Guay A. Mechanisms of Obesity & Related Pathologies: Androgen Deficiency and Endothelial Dysfunction may be the link between Erectile Dysfunction and Obesity. FEBS. 2009;276(20):5755-67.
- Traish AM, Feeley RJ, Guay AT. The Dark Side of Testosterone Deficiency: III. Cardiovascular Disease. J Androl. 2009; 30(5):477-94.
- Traish AM, Guay AT, Feeley R, Saad F. The Dark Side of Testosterone Deficiency: I. Metabolic Syndrome & Erectile Dysfunction. J Androl. 2009;30(1):10-22.
- Traish AM, Feeley RJ, Guay AT. Testosterone Therapy in Women with Gynecological and Sexual Disorders: A Triump of Clinical
Endocrinology from 1938 to 2008. J Sex Med. 2009; 6(2):334-51.
- Biederman J, Petty C, Faraone SV, Henin A, Hirshfeld-Becker D, Pollack MH, de Figueiredo S, Feeley R, Rosenbaum JF. Effects of parental anxiety disorders in children at high risk for panic disorder: a controlled study. J Affect Disord. 2006;94(1-3):191-7.