Extensive Research Description
Promoting wellness amongst psychiatry residents.
Implementing 'Project Welcome Home Troops' at the West Haven VA (www.pwht.org)
Meditation and breathing for medical students (specifically the YESplus course)
- Butler PM, Feeley RJ, McNamara. Mother Mary on the Mind: Neural Correlates and Connectivity Patterns of Religious Semantic Memory. PLoS ONE. 2013 (in press)
- Feeley RJ, Saad F, Guay A, Traish AM. Testosterone in Men’s Health: A new role for an old hormone. J Men’s Health. 2009;6(3):169-176.
- Feeley RJ, Traish AM. Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction: Is androgen deficiency the common link? Transworld Scientific Journal. 2009; 27;9:676-84.
- Traish AM, Feeley RJ, Guay A. Mechanisms of Obesity & Related Pathologies: Androgen Deficiency and Endothelial Dysfunction may be the link between Erectile Dysfunction and Obesity. FEBS. 2009;276(20):5755-67.
- Traish AM, Feeley RJ, Guay AT. The Dark Side of Testosterone Deficiency: III. Cardiovascular Disease. J Androl. 2009; 30(5):477-94.
- Traish AM, Guay AT, Feeley R, Saad F. The Dark Side of Testosterone Deficiency: I. Metabolic Syndrome & Erectile Dysfunction. J Androl. 2009;30(1):10-22.
- Traish AM, Feeley RJ, Guay AT. Testosterone Therapy in Women with Gynecological and Sexual Disorders: A Triump of Clinical Endocrinology from 1938 to 2008. J Sex Med. 2009; 6(2):334-51.
- Biederman J, Petty C, Faraone SV, Henin A, Hirshfeld-Becker D, Pollack MH, de Figueiredo S, Feeley R, Rosenbaum JF. (2006) Effects of parental anxiety disorders in children at high risk for panic disorder: a controlled study.