R. Andrew Sewell MD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Cornell University, 1993
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 1998
- Sewell RA, Petrakis IL. “Does Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) Have a Role in the Treatment of Alcoholism?” Alcohol and Alcoholism 2011, 46(1): 1-2.
- Ahn K, Gil R, Seibyl J, Sewell RA, D’Souza, DC. “Probing GABA Receptor Function in Schizophrenia with Iomazenil”. Neuropsychopharmacology 2010, 10 November, 1-7.
- Sewell RA, Poling J, Sofuoglu M. “The Effect of Cannabis Compared with Alcohol on Driving”. American Journal on Addictions 2009; 18: 1-9.