Rani A Hoff MPH, PhD
Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases); Associate Director, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program; Director, Northeast Program Evaluation Center; Director, Evaluation Division, National Center for PTSD
Departments & Organizations
Women's Health Research at Yale
School of Public Health
NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
Psychiatry: Mental Health Services Research, Division of | Women's Behavioral Health Research, Division of
Female veterans; Gambling disorders; Program Evaluation; Coping behaviors; Problematic Gaming; PTSD; Pain and mental disorders; Suicide prevention more...
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1991
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1994
- Desai RA, Krishnan-Sarin S, Cavallo D, Potenza MN. Video game playing in high school students: health correlates, gender differences and problematic gaming. Pediatrics. 2010 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:21078729
- Desai RA, Manley MM, Desai MM, Potenza MN. Gender differences in the association between body mass index and psychopathology. CNS Spectr. 2009 Jul;14(7):372-83. PMID:19773713
- Desai RA, Potenza MN. Problem and pathological gambling in patients with schizophrenia. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. E-Pub ahead of print, June 16, 2009.