Rajita Sinha PhD
Foundations Fund Professor of Psychiatry and Professor in the Child Study Center and of Neurobiology; Director, Yale Interdisciplinary Stress Center; Chief, Psychology Section in Psychiatry; Deputy Director, Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (Yale CTSA)
Departments & Organizations
Drug Abuse, Addiction, and HIV Research Scholars
Child Study Center
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center: Division of Substance Abuse | Psychotherapy Development Research Center | Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program | Psychology Section | Yale Stress Center
Stress; Relaxation; Chronic Disease; Addiction; Addictive behaviors; Clinical Prevention more...
- Ph.D., Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, 1990
- Ph.D. Clin, Yale University, 1992
- Arnsten AFT, Mazure C, Sinha R. This is your brain in meltdown. Scientific American, 2012, April, 48-53.
- Sinha R, Fox HC, Hong KI, Hansen J, Tuit K, Kreek MJ (2011) Effects of Adrenal Sensitivity, Stress- and Cue-Induced Craving, and Anxiety on Subsequent Alcohol Relapse and Treatment Outcomes. Arch Gen Psychiatry. May 2. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 21536969.
- Potenza MN, Hong KI, Lacadie CM, Fulbright RK, Tuit KL, Sinha R. Neural correlates of stress-induced and cue-induced drug craving: influences of sex and cocaine dependence. Am J Psychiatry. 2012 Apr 1;169(4):406-14.