Michael J. Strambler
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Academic achievement and engagement; Social, emotional, and behavioral health; Child development; Self-concept; Program development and evaluation; Culture more...
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 2007
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- Patel, S. G., Tabb, K. M., Strambler, M. J., & Eltareb, F. (in press). Newcomer immigrant adolescents and ambiguous discrimination: The role of cognitive appraisal. Journal of Adolescent Research.
- Strambler, M.J. and McKown, C.M. (2013). Promoting student engagement through evidence-based action research with teachers. Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation, 23(1), 1-28.
- Strambler, M.J., Linke, L.H., Ward, N.L. (2013). Academic identification as a mediator of the relationship between parental socialization and academic achievement. Contemporary Educational Psychology, 38, 99-106.