Michael J. Strambler
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Academic achievement and engagement; Social, emotional, and behavioral health; Child development; Self-concept; Program development and evaluation; Culture more...
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 2007
- Strambler, M.J. and McKown, C.M. (2013). Promoting student engagement through evidence-based action research with teachers. Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation, 23(1), 1-28.
- Strambler, M.J., Linke, L.H., Ward, N.L. (2013). Academic identification as a mediator of the relationship between parental socialization and academic achievement. Contemporary Educational Psychology, 38, 99-106.
- Strambler, M. J. and R. S. Weinstein (2010). Psychological disengagement among ethnic minority children in elementary school. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology 31: 155-165. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.appdev.2009.11.006