Meaghan Leddy Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Serious mental illness; Psychosocial Recovery and Rehabilitation; Veteran mental health; Women's mental health
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 2006
- Ph.D., American University, 2011
- Leddy, M., Haaga, D., Gray, J., & Schulkin, J. (2011). Postpartum mental health screening and diagnosis by obstetrician-gynecologists. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics & Gynecology, 32(1), 27-34.
- Fuller, E., Anderson, B., Leddy, M., & Schulkin, J. (2013). Obstetrician-gynecologists' knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding major depressive disorder. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics & Gynecology, 34(1), 34-38.
- Kapson, H. S., Leddy, M. A., & Haaga, D. A. (2012). Specificity of Effects of Cognitive Behavior Therapy on Coping, Acceptance, and Distress Tolerance in a Randomized Controlled Trial for Smoking Cessation. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 68(12), 1231-1240.