Matthew Steinfeld PhD
Instructor in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Eugene Lang College, New School University, 2003
- M.A., New School for Social Research, 2007
- Ph.D. Clin, New School for Social Research, 2011
- Aniskin D, Fink E, Prosser JM, Cohen LJ, Boda N, Steinfeld M, Galynker II. (2011). The effect of pain on Stroop performance in patients with opiate dependence in sustained remission. Journal of Addiction Medicine. Vol. 5, Issue 1, 50-56.
- Cohen LJ, Nesci C, Steinfeld M, Haeri S, Galynker I. (2010). Investigating the relationship between sexual and chemical addictions by comparing executive function in pedophiles, opiate addicts, and healthy controls. Journal of Psychiatric Practice. Vol. 16, No. 6, 405-412.
- Prosser JM, Steinfeld M, Cohen LJ, Derbyshire S, Eisenberg DP, Cruciani RA, Galynker II. (2008) Abnormal heat and pain perception in remitted heroin dependence months after detoxification from methadone-maintenance. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. Vol. 95, 237-244.