Matthew Steinfeld PhD
Instructor in Psychiatry; Associate Director of Clinical Training, Substance Abuse Treatment Unit, CMHC
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Eugene Lang College, New School University, 2003
- M.A., New School for Social Research, 2007
- Ph.D. Clin, New School for Social Research, 2011
- Fineberg S, Steinfeld M, Brewer JA, Corlett PR. (2014). A computational account of Borderline Personality Disorder: Impaired predictive learning about self and others through bodily simulation. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 5:111, 1-7.
- Steinfeld M. (2014) [BOOK REVIEW: Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic therapies, by Jeremy D. Safran] American Journal of Psychoanalysis. Sep; 74(3): 288-91.
- Serafini K, LaPaglia D, Steinfeld M. (2013) Calling for help? Considering function and meaning when patients drunk-dial psychotherapists. Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment. (7) 131-137.