An updated list of publications can be found here.
Extensive Research Description
- Investigating the interface between delirium and mental health with an emphasis on circadian rhythms
- Exploring models of inpatient psychiatric consultation
- Oldham M and Ciraulo D. Bright Light Therapy for Depression: A Review of Its Effect on Chronobiology and the Autonomic Nervous System. Chronobiol Int. 2013.
- Oldham M. Reflections from a Resident as Teacher. AJP Residents’ Journal. 2013 Aug;8(8):10–2.
- Oldham M and Ciraulo D. Sedative-hypnotic and anxiolytics drugs. Chapter in Addictions: A comprehensive guidebook (2nd Ed). Oxford University Press.
- Nadkarni A, Oldham M, Howard M, Berenbaum I. Drug-Drug Interactions between Warfarin and Psychotropics: An Updated Review of the Literature. Pharmacotherapy. 2012 Oct;32(10):932–42.
- Oldham MA and Ivkovic A. Pellagrous encephalopathy presenting as alcohol withdrawal delirium: A case series and literature review. Addiction Science & Clinical Practice. 2012;7(12).