Lisa Fucito PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center: Substance Abuse Treatment Center | Substance Abuse Research | Center for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY) | Smoking Cessation and Alcohol Treatment Research Clinic | Psychotherapy Development Center | Psychology Section
Treatments for cigarette smoking and heavy drinking; Moderators and mechanisms of treatment response; Sleep disturbance and substance use more...
- B.A., Boston College, 1998
- M.A., American University, 2005
- Ph.D. Clin, American University, 2008
- DeMartini, K. S. & Fucito, L. M. (2014). Variations in sleep characteristics and sleep-related impairment in at-risk college drinkers: A latent profile analysis. Health Psychology, 33, 1164-1173.
- Fucito, L. M., Bars, M. P., Forray, A., Rojewski, A. M., Shiffman, S., Selby, P., West, R., Foulds, J., Toll, B. A.; Writing Committee for the SRNT Policy and Treatment Networks. (2014). Addressing the evidence for FDA nicotine replacement therapy label changes: a policy statement of the Association for the Treatment of Tobacco use and Dependence and the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco. Nicotine and Tobacco Research, 16, 909-914.
- Fucito, L. M., DeMartini, K. S., Hanrahan, T. H., Whittemore, R., Yaggi, H. K., Redeker, N. S. (2014). Perceptions of Heavy-Drinking College Students About a Sleep and Alcohol Health Intervention. Behavioral Sleep Medicine [June 12:1-17 Epub ahead of print]