Lisa Fucito PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Substance Abuse Research | CENTURY | Smoking Cessation and Alcohol Treatment Research Clinic | Psychology Section: Substance Abuse Treatment Center | ADVANCE Study | Call it a Night Project
Treatments for cigarette smoking and heavy drinking; Moderators and mechanisms of treatment response; Sleep disturbance and substance use more...
- B.A., Boston College, 1998
- M.A., American University, 2005
- Ph.D. Clin, American University, 2008
- Fucito, L. M., Park, A., Gulliver, S. B., Mattson, M. E., Gueorguieva, R.V., O'Malley, S.S. (2012). Cigarette smoking predicts differential benefit from naltrexone for alcohol dependence. Biological Psychiatry, 72, 832-838.
- Fucito, L. M., Toll, B. A., Wu, R., Romano, D. M., Tek, E., & O’Malley, S. S. (2011). A preliminary investigation of varenicline for heavy drinking smokers. Psychopharmacology, 215, 655-663.
- Fucito, L. M., Latimer, A., Salovey, P., & Toll, B. A. (2010). Nicotine dependence as a moderator of message framing effects on smoking cessation outcomes. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 39, 311-317.