Extensive Research Description
Current research involvements include
- CNS correlates of metabolic syndrome
- Effect of college age drinking on brain status
- Cognitive features of prodromal Parkinson's disease
- Hawkins, K.A., Jennings, D., Gilliland, K., Vincent, A., West, A., Marek, K.: Neuropsychological Correlates and Reliability of the ANAM Computerized Cognitive Battery for Parkinson Disease. (2012) Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 18: 864-870.
- Hawkins, Keith A., & Tulsky, D. (2003) WAIS-III WMS-III discrepancy analysis: Six-factor model index discrepancy base rates, implications, and a preliminary consideration of utility. In D. Tulsky, D. Saklofske, G. Chelune et al. (Eds.) Clinical Interp
- Hawkins, K.A. et al. (2008) Neuropsychological Course in the Prodrome and First Episode of Psychosis: Findings from the PRIME Double Blind Treatment Study. Schizophrenia Research,105 (1-3): 1-9
- Hawkins, K. A., Pearlson, G.D. (2011) Age and Gender but not Common Chronic Illnesses Predict Odor Identification in Older African Americans. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 19: 777-782.