Joan M. Cook PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Traumatic stress; Geriatric mental health; Dissemination and implementation of evidence-based practices more...
- M.S., Nova Southeastern University, 1995
- Ph.D. Clin, Nova Southeastern University, 1999
- Cook, J. M., O’Donnell, C., Dinnen, S. D. Coyne, J. C., Ruzek, J. I., & Schnurr, P. P. (2012). Measurement of a model of implementation for health care: Advancement toward a testable theory. Implementation Science, 3, 59-64.
- Cook, J. M., Dinnen, S., Rehman, O., Bufka, L., & Courtois, C. A. (2011). Responses of a sample of practicing psychologists to questions about clinical work with trauma and interest in specialized training. Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice and Policy, 3, 253-257.
- Cook, J. M., Harb, G., Gehrman, P., Gamble, G., Cary, M., Forbes, D., & Ross, R. (2010). Imagery Rehearsal for posttraumatic nightmares in Vietnam veterans: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 23, 553-563.