Hussam Jefee Bahloul M.D
Global Mental Health; International Tele-psychiatry; Psychosomatic Medicine; Addiction Psychiatry
Syrian Refugee Mental Health in Turkey
Syrian Refugee Mental Health in Jordan
Arabic Refugee Substance Use Disorders in the US
- Jefee-Bahloul, Hussam, et al. "Pilot Assessment and Survey of Syrian Refugees' Psychological Stress and Openness to Referral for Telepsychiatry (PASSPORT Study)." Telemedicine and e-Health (2014).
- Jefee-Bahloul H. Telemental health in the Middle East: Overcoming the barriers. Frontiers in Public Health. 2014; 2.
- Jefee-Bahloul H and Khoshnood K (2014) Mental health research in the Syrian humanitarian crisis. Front. Public Health 2:44. doi:10.3389/fpubh.2014.00044
- Jefee-Bahloul, Hussam. "Use of telepsychiatry in areas of conflict: the Syrian refugee crisis as an example." Journal of telemedicine and telecare 20.3 (2014): 167-168.
- Jefee-Bahloul H., Fernandez P., "The Early-Career Consultation Psychiatrist: The Role in Global Settings". Psychosomatics. (In Press)
- Jefee Bahloul, H., Mani, N., "International telepsychiatry: a review of what has been published." Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare 19.5 (2013): 293-294.
- Jefee-Bahloul, Hussam. "Teaching Psychiatry Residents About Culture-Bound Syndromes: Implementation of a Modified Team-Based Learning Program." Academic Psychiatry (2014): 1-2.
- Jefee-Bahloul, H. "Forensic Considerations In Refugee Mental Health". AJP Residents' Journal. (In press)
- Jefee-Bahloul, H., Hanna, R. C., & Brenner, A. M. (2014). Teaching Psychiatry Residents About Suicide Loss: Impact of an Educational Program. Academic Psychiatry, 1-3.
- Webb, Jadon R., Mary I. Schroeder, Christopher Chee, Deanna Dial, Rebecca Hana, Hussam Jefee, Jacob Mays, and Patrick Molitor. "Left-Handedness Among a Community Sample of Psychiatric Outpatients Suffering From Mood and Psychotic Disorders." SAGE Open 3, no. 4 (2013): 2158244013503166.