Postdoctoral Fellow in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Relationship research; dyadic data analysis; daily diary studies; longitudinal multilevel modeling; interpersonal processes in mental health
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 05/2002
- M.A., Hunter College of the City University of New York, 05/2007
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 2013
- Laws, H. B., Sayer, A. G., & Pietromonaco, P. R., Powers, S. I. (In Press). Longitudinal changes in spouses’ HPA Responses: Convergence in cortisol patterns during the early years of marriage. Health Psychology.
- Ansell, E. A., Laws, H. B., Roche, M. J., & Sinha, R. (2015). Effects of marijuana use on impulsivity and hostility in daily life. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 148, 136-142. doi:10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2014.12.029
- Constantino, M. J., Greenberg, R. P., & Laws, H. B. (2014). To prevent depression recurrence, interpersonal psychotherapy is a first-line treatment with long-term benefits: Algorithm helps determine when behavioral therapy, medication are appropriate. Current Psychiatry, 13(4), 33.