Hochang B. Lee MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Clinical Professor of Nursing; Director, Psychological Medicine Service
Departments & Organizations
Dementia, Depression, Delirium, Asian American Mental Health, Restless Legs Syndrome, Post-surgical neuropsychiatric symptoms, cardiovascular psychiatry. more...
- B.S., Cornell University,
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, 1997
- Lee HB. My Father’s Shoes, Am J Psychiatry, 2011; 168: 1031-1032
- Lee HB, Mears SC, Rosenberg P, Leoutsakos JM, Gottschalk A, Sieber FE. Predisposing factors for post-operative delirium after hip fracture repair among patients with and without dementia. J Am Geriatr Soc, 2011; 59; 2306-2313
- Lee SY, Martins S, Keyes K, Lee HB. Prevalence of mental health service utilizations among Asians with DSM-IV mental disorders in the United States. Psych Service, 2011; 62: 1180-1186.