Hochang B. Lee MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Clinical Professor of Nursing; Director, Psychological Medicine Service; Director, Psychological Medicine Research Center
Departments & Organizations
Dementia; Depression; Delirium; Asian American Mental Health; Restless legs syndrome; Post-surgical neuropsychiatric symptoms; Cardiovascular psychiatry more...
- B.S., Cornell University,
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, 1997
- Sledge WH, Gueorguieva R, Desan P, Bozzo J, Dorset J, Lee HB. Multidisciplinary Proactive Psychiatric Consultation Service: Impact on Length of Stay for Medical Inpatients”, Journal of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, 2015, in press.
- Kim, MT, Kim BK, Han HR, Huh BY, Nguyen T, Lee HB. Prevalence and Predictors of Depression in Korean American Elderly: Findings from the Memory and Aging Study of Koreans (MASK). Am J Geri Psych, 2015, in press.
- Lee HB, Mears SC, Rosenberg P, Leoutsakos JM, Gottschalk A, Sieber FE. Predisposing factors for post-operative delirium after hip fracture repair among patients with and without dementia. J Am Geriatr Soc, 2011; 59; 2306-2313