Harlan M Fichtenholtz PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Cognitive neuroscience: electrophysiology; social neuroscience more...
- B.A., Oberlin College, 1999
- Ph.D., Duke University, 2006
- Fichtenholtz, H. M., Hopfinger, J. B., Graham, R., Detwiler, J. M., & LaBar, K. S. (2009). Event-related potentials reveal temporal staging of dynamic emotional expression and gaze shift effects on attentional orienting. Social Neuroscience, 4, 317-331.
- Graham R, Friesen CK, Fichtenholtz H, and LaBar K. (in press). Facial expression facilitates target detection but does not modulate rapid reflexive orienting to gaze. Visual Cognition.
- Fichtenholtz HM, Hopfinger JB, Graham R, Detwiler JM, and LaBar KS (2007). Facial expressions and emotional targets produce separable ERP effects in a gaze directed attention study. Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience, 2, 323-333.