Dwain C Fehon PsyD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Chief Psychologist, Psychiatric Services, Yale New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Behavioral medicine; Psychotherapy development; Coping with chronic illness; Resilience; Quality of life; Stress; Depression; Developmental psychopathology more...
- B.S., University of Wyoming, 1983
- Psy.D., University of Hartford, 1992
- Hopwood C, Ansell E, Fehon D, Grilo C. The mediational significance of negative/depressive affect in the relationship of childhood maltreatment and eating disorder features in adolescent psychiatric inpatients. Eating and Weight Disorders, 16: 2011
- Hopwood C, Ansell E, Fehon D, Grilo C. Personality Heterogeneity in Female Adolescent Inpatients with Features of Eating Disorders. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 51(6):585-591, 2010.
- Zaitsoff SL, Fehon DC, Grilo CM. Social Competence and Social-Emotional Isolation and Eating Disorder Psychopathology in Female and Male Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatients. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology, 2009, 9:2, 219-228.