Dwain C Fehon PsyD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Chief Psychologist, Psychiatric Services, Yale New Haven Hospital; Director, Behavioral Medicine Service
Departments & Organizations
Behavioral medicine; Resilience; Coping with chronic illness; Quality of life; Adolescent and young adult development; Depression; Psychotherapy more...
- B.S., University of Wyoming, 1983
- Psy.D., University of Hartford, 1992
- Fernandez A, Fehon D, Trelor H, Ng R, Sledge W. Resilience in organ transplantation: An application of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC) with liver transplant candidates. Journal of Personalty Assessment, In Press.
- Yalch M, Hopwood C, Fehon D, Grilo C. The influence of borderline personality features on inpatient adolescent suicide risk. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 2014, 5(1), 26-31.
- Hopwood C, Ansell E, Fehon D, Grilo C. The mediational significance of negative/depressive affect in the relationship of childhood maltreatment and eating disorder features in adolescent psychiatric inpatients. Eating and Weight Disorders, 16: 2011