Donald Matthew Mender MD, FAPA
Lecturer in Psychiatry; Faculty Co-Sponsor, Yale Philosophy and Psychiatry Group
Departments & Organizations
latent observables and the Hard Problem; quantum paradigms of psychopathology
- B.A., Williams College, 1971
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1975
- Mender, D. The Implicit Possibility of Dualism in Quantum Probabilistic Cognitive Modeling: A Commentary on the Work of Pothos and Busemeyer. Behavioral and Brain Sciences. In press.
- Mender, D. Modes of Dissipation: The Green Episteme and Its Not-So-Green Psychopathologies. Neuroquantology (2011), 9:3:572-576.
- Mender, D. M. From Quantum Wetware to Mental Illness: A Section Editor's First Interim Progress Report. Neuroquantology (2010), 8:2:115-119.