Derrick M Gordon PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Research, Policy and Program on Male Development, The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
- M.A., University of South Dakota, 1995
- Ph.D., University of South Dakota, 2000
- Gordon, D. M.; Iwamoto, D.; Watkins, N.; Kershaw, T.; Mason, D. & Judkins, A. (2011) Promoting Responsible Fatherhood Programming: Factors Impacting Fathers’ Involvement in Child Protection Services and Court Restricted Access to their Children. Journal of Poverty: Innovations on Social, Political, & Economic Inequalities, 15 (2), 184-205.
- Gordon, D.M., Walling, S. M., Watkins, N. D., Wilhelm, S. and Rayford, B. S. (2011). Adolescent Fathers Involved with Child Protection: Social Workers Speak! Child Welfare, 90 (5), 95 -114
- Gordon, D.M.; Hunter, B.; Woods, L. N.; Tinney, B.; Bostic, B.; Malone, S.; Kimbro, G.; Greenlee, D.; Fabish, S.; and Smith, A. (2012). Increasing outreach, connection and services to low-income, non-custodial fathers: How did we get here and what do we know? Fathering: A Journal of Research, Theory, and Practice, 10 (1), 101-111.