Declan Barry PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, APT Foundation Pain Treatment Services
Departments & Organizations
Addictions; Chronic Pain; Opioid Dependence; Psychotherapy; Pharmacotherapy; Culture more...
- M.A., University of Toledo, 1996
- Ph.D., University of Toledo, 2000
- Barry DT, Savant JD, Beitel M, Cutter CJ, Schottenfeld RS, Kerns RD, Moore BA, Oberleitner L, Joy MT, Keneally N, Liong C, Carroll KM. The feasibility and acceptability of groups for pain management in methadone maintenance treatment. J Addict Med 2014; 8:338-44.
- Cutter CJ, Schottenfeld RS, Moore BA, Ball SA, Beitel M, Savant JD, Stults-Kolehmainen MA, Doucette C, Barry DT. A pilot trial of a videogame-based exercise program for methadone maintained patients. J. Subst. Abuse Treat 2014; 74: 299–305.
- Barry DT, Savant JD, Beitel M, Cutter CJ, Moore BA, Schottenfeld RS, Fiellin DA. Pain and associated substance use among opioid dependent individuals seeking office-based treatment with buprenorphine-naloxone: A needs assessment study. Am. J. Addict. 2013, 22:212-217.