Christine Marie Sandiego PhD
Postdoctoral Associate in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Positron Emission Tomography; Neuroimaging; Molecular Imaging; Neurobiology; Image Processing; Tracer Kinetic Modeling; Translational Research; Tobacco Smoking; Alcohol Dependence; Brain/Behavioral Changes during Withdrawal; Neuroinflammation more...
- B.S., University of Illinois at Chicago, 2003
- M.S., Yale University, 2008
- M.Phil., Yale University, 2009
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2013
- Sandiego CM, Gallezot JD, Lim K, Ropchan J, Lin SF, Gao H et al. Reference region modeling approaches for amphetamine challenge studies with [C]FLB 457 and PET. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 2015.
- Sandiego CM, Jin X, Mulnix T, Fowles K, Wells L, Labaree D, Ropchan J, Huang Y, Rabiner EA, Cosgrove K, Castner SA, Williams GV, Carson RE. (2013). Awake nonhuman primate PET brain imaging with minimal head restraint: Evaluation of GABAA benzodiazepine binding with [11C]flumazenil in awake and anesthetized animals. The Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 54(11), 1962-8.
- Sandiego CM, Weinzimmer D, Carson RE. (2013). Optimization of PET-MR registrations for nonhuman primates using mutual information measures: A multi-transform method (MTM). NeuroImage, 64,571-81.