Chiang-Shan Ray Li MD PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and of Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Substance Abuse Research | Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Research Clinic | Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) on Sex and Gender Factors Affecting Women's Health
Systems neuroscience; Psychophysics; Neural imaging; Cognitive control; Addiction; Psychostimulant; Alcohol; Anxiety disorders more...
- Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, 06/1996
- M.D., National Taiwan University, 1989
- Li C-SR, Ide JS, Zhang S, Hu S, Chao HH, Zaborszky L (2014) Resting state functional connectivity of the basal nucleus of Meynert in humans. NeuroImage 97:321-32.
- Farr OM, Hu S, Matuskey D, Zhang S, , Abdelghany O, Li C-SR (2014). The effects of methylphenidate on cerebral activations to salient stimuli in healthy adults. Exp Clin Neuropsychopharmacol. 22(2):154-65.
- Luo X, Zhang S, Hu S, Bednarski SR, Erdman E, Farr O, Hong K-I, Sinha R, Mazure CM, Li C-SR (2013) Error processing and gender shared and specific neural predictors of relapse in cocaine dependence. Brain 136: 1231-1244.