Clinical research professional specializing in the management and monitoring of neuroscience research and clinical trials. Experienced in phases 2 through 4 of pharmaceutical drug development, site management and academic trials. Specialized training in project management, neuropsychological assessments, rater training, site training, and clinical diagnostic evaluations.
- Pharmacotherapy trials in PTSD and related co-morbidities
- Biomarkers related to cognitive impairment and PTSD severity
- Clinical project management practices
- Best practices in assessment
- Stress attributions, locus of control and coping styles in PTSD
Therapeutic Area/Central Nervous System: DSM defined psychopathology, Neuro-Cognitive Studies/Dementia, Substance Abuse, Pain, AIDs related cognitive trials. United States Patent Co-inventor, Nefazodone: Use in Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.