Bandy X. Lee MD, MDiv
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Lecturer in Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Violence Prevention, Public Health Approaches, Multidisciplinary Collaborations, Qualitative Analysis, Criminal Behavior, Structural Violence, Social Justice, Global Health, Peace Promotion, and Creative Studies. more...
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1994
- M.Div. Yale Divinity School, 1995
- Board on Global Health (collaboration with expert team). Violence Prevention in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Finding a Place on the Global Agenda. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2008.
- Lee B, Kaaya S, Mbwambo JK, Smith-Fawzi MC, Leshabari MT. Detecting Depressive Disorder with the Hopkins Symptom Checklist–25 in Tanzania. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 54:7-20, 2008.
- Kaaya SF, Lee B, Mbwambo JK, Smith-Fawzi MC, Leshabari MT. Detecting Depressive Disorder with a 19-Item Local Instrument in Tanzania. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 54:21-33, 2008.