Allison N Ponce PhD Clin
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Training and education; Homelessness; Services for adults with serious mental illness
- BA, University of Vermont, 1998
- Ph.D. Clin, University of Connecticut, 2003
- Ponce, A.N., A. Clayton, J. Noia, M. Rowe, and M. J. O’Connell. Making meaning of citizenship: Mental illness, forensic involvement, and homelessness. Journal of Forensic Psychology Practice, 2012, 30: 349-365.
- Hoge, M., S. Migdole, M. Farkas, A. Ponce, and C. Hunnicutt. Supervision in public sector behavioral health: A review. The Clinical Supervisor, 2011, 30: 183-203.
- Donovan, R.A., & Ponce, A. N. Identification and measurement of core competencies in professional psychology: Areas for consideration. Training and Education in Professional Psychology, 2009; 3: S46-S49.