Dr. Perepletchikova is currently examining preliminary feasibility and efficacy of Dialectical Behavior Therapy adapted for pre-adolescent children exposed to trauma, and exhibiting suicidality and/or self-harm behaviors. Further, she is also evaluating efficacy of this intervention for children with severe emotional and behavioral dysregulation in residential care.
- Perepletchikova, F. (2011). On the topic of treatment integrity. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18, 148-153.
- Perepletchikova, F., Axelrod, S., Kaufman, J. Rounsaville, B. J., Douglas-Palumberi, H., & Miller, A. (2011). Adapting Dialectical Behavior Therapy for children: Towards a new research agenda for paediatric suicidal and non-suicidal self-injurious behavio
- Axelrod, S., Perepletchikova, F., Holtzman, K., & Sinha, R. (2011). Emotion regulation and substance use frequency in women with substance dependence and borderline personality disorder receiving Dialectical Behavior Therapy. The American Journal of Drug
- Perepletchikova, F. (2009). Treatment integrity and differential treatment effects. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 16, 379-382.
- Perepletchikova, F., Hilt, L., Chereji, E., & Kazdin, A.E. (2009). Barriers to implementation of treatment integrity procedures: Survey of psychotherapy outcome researchers. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 77, 212-218.
- Perepletchikova, F. (2009). Treatment integrity in treatment outcome research. Verlag: Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. KG
- Perepletchikova, F., Treat, T., & Kazdin, A.E. (2007). Treatment integrity in psychotherapy research: Analysis of the studies and examination of the associated factors. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 75, 829-841.
- Perepletchikova, F., & Kazdin, A. E. (2005). Treatment integrity and therapeutic change: Issues and research recommendations. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12, 365-383.
- Perepletchikova, F., & Kazdin, A. E. (2004). Assessment of parenting practices related to conduct problems: Development and validation of the Management of Children’s Behavior Scale. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 13, 385-403.