Francheska Perepletchikova Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
trauma, pediatric suicidality and self-injury, emotion regulation, mindfulnes, Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- BA, Saint John's University, 1993
- M.A., Teachers College, Columbia University, 1996
- M.S., Yale University, 2003
- M.Phil., Yale University, 2004
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2007
- Perepletchikova, F. (2011). On the topic of treatment integrity. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18, 148-153. Perepletchikova, F., Axelrod, S., Kaufman, J. Rounsaville, B. J., Douglas-Palumberi, H., & Miller, A. (2011). Adapting Dialectical Behavior Therapy for children: Towards a new research agenda for paediatric suicidal and non-suicidal self-injurious behaviors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 16, 116-121. Axelrod, S., Perepletchikova, F., Holtzman, K., & Sinha, R. (2011). Emotion regulation and substance use frequency in women with substance dependence and borderline personality disorder receiving Dialectical Behavior Therapy. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 37, 37–42. Perepletchikova, F. (2009). Treatment integrity and differential treatment effects. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 16, 379-382. Perepletchikova, F., Hilt, L., Chereji, E., & Kazdin, A.E. (2009). Barriers to implementation of treatment integrity procedures: Survey of psychotherapy outcome researchers. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 77, 212-218. Perepletchikova, F. (2009). Treatment integrity in treatment outcome research. Verlag: Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. KG Perepletchikova, F., Treat, T., & Kazdin, A.E. (2007). Treatment integrity in psychotherapy research: Analysis of the studies and examination of the associated factors. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 75, 829-841. Perepletchikova, F., & Kazdin, A. E. (2005). Treatment integrity and therapeutic change: Issues and research recommendations. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12, 365-383. Perepletchikova, F., & Kazdin, A. E. (2004). Assessment of parenting practices related to conduct problems: Development and validation of the Management of Children’s Behavior Scale. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 13, 385-403.