Francheska Perepletchikova Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
trauma, pediatric suicidality and self-injury, emotion regulation, mindfulness, Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- BA, Saint John's University, 1993
- M.A., Teachers College, Columbia University, 1996
- M.S., Yale University, 2003
- M.Phil., Yale University, 2004
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2007
- Perepletchikova, F. (2011). On the topic of treatment integrity. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18, 148-153.
- Perepletchikova, F., Axelrod, S., Kaufman, J. Rounsaville, B. J., Douglas-Palumberi, H., & Miller, A. (2011). Adapting Dialectical Behavior Therapy for children: Towards a new research agenda for paediatric suicidal and non-suicidal self-injurious behaviors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 16, 116-121.
- Axelrod, S., Perepletchikova, F., Holtzman, K., & Sinha, R. (2011). Emotion regulation and substance use frequency in women with substance dependence and borderline personality disorder receiving Dialectical Behavior Therapy. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 37, 37–42.