Manuel Paris PsyD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Deputy Director, Hispanic Services, CMHC; Director, Psychology Training Program, Hispanic Services, CMHC
Departments & Organizations
Evaluation of cultural/linguistic adaptations of evidence based assessments and interventions; multisite training and fidelity monitoring; workforce development within behavioral health services. more...
- M.S., Nova Southeastern University, 1996
- Psy.D., Nova Southeastern University, 2000
- Hoge, M. A., Stuart, G. W., Morris, J., Flaherty, M. T., Paris, M., & Goplerud, E. Mental health and addiction workforce development: Federal leadership is needed to address the growing crisis. Health Affairs. 2013, 32(11):2005-12.
- Caplan, S., Paris, M., Whittemore, R., Desai, M., Dixon, J., Alvidrez, J., Escobar, J., & Scahill, L. Correlates of religious, supernatural, and psychosocial causal beliefs about depression among Latino immigrants in primary care. Mental Health, Religion, and Culture. 2011, 14(6):589-611.
- Paris, M., & Hoge, M. Burnout in the mental health workforce: A review. Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research. 2010, 37(4):519-528.