Robert Feeley MA, MD
Departments & Organizations
Understanding the neurobiological correlates of meditation and breathing interventions, such as the Sudarshan Kriya. more...
- B.A., Amherst College, 2004
- M.A., Boston University School of Medicine, 2008
- M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, 2012
- Butler PM, Feeley RJ, McNamara. Mother Mary on the Mind: Neural Correlates and Connectivity Patterns of Religious Semantic Memory. PLoS ONE. 2013 (in press)
- Feeley RJ, Saad F, Guay A, Traish AM. Testosterone in Men’s Health: A new role for an old hormone. J Men’s Health. 2009;6(3):169-176.
- Feeley RJ, Traish AM. Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction: Is androgen deficiency the common link? Transworld Scientific Journal. 2009; 27;9:676-84.