Rajiv Radhakrishnan MBBS, MD
Departments & Organizations
Cognitive disorders; Schizophrenia; Cannabis-use disorders
- M.B.B.S., St John's Medical College, 2003
- M.D., St. John's Medical College, Bangalore, 2008
- D'Souza DC, Radhakrishnan R, Perry E, Bhakta S, Singh NM, Yadav R, Abi-Saab D, Pittman B, Chaturvedi SK, Sharma MP, Bell M, Andrade C.Feasibility, safety, and efficacy of the combination of D-serine and computerized cognitive retraining in schizophrenia: an international collaborative pilot study. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013 Feb;38(3):492-503.
- Sewell RA, Schnakenberg A, Elander J, Radhakrishnan R, Williams A, Skosnik PD, Pittman B, Ranganathan M, D'Souza DC. Acute effects of THC on time perception in frequent and infrequent cannabis users. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2013 Mar;226(2):401-13.
- Ranganathan M, Sewell RA, Carbuto M, Elander J, Schnakenberg A, Radhakrishnan R, Pittman B, D'Souza DC. Effects of ?9-tetrahydrocannabinol in individuals with a familial vulnerability to alcoholism. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2014 Jan 15