Development & Alumni Fund
The Yale Department of Psychiatry is dedicated to the highest quality education in the field of Psychiatry; discovery and dissemination of new knowledge of causes and treatments for psychiatric disorders; and integration of the latest advances in neuroscience, psychology, social sciences and psychoanalysis.
The generosity of donors helps to maintain the scope of our research, clinical services and training programs. Your gift to the Yale Department of Psychiatry will:
- provide compassionate care for our patients;
- advance cutting-edge neuropsychiatric research;
- establish endowed professorships for top faculty; and
- support key program initiatives for resident education.
Options for giving:
- Real estate
- Planned giving
- Click https://ces.commerce.yale.edu/givingtoyale/gifts.cgi?m=1&tk=
- Select "School of Medicine" from the "I would like to support" drop-down menu.
- Select "Other" in the "Area of Support" box that appears, and type "Yale Department of Psychiatry" where it asks you to specify other.
For more information, you may also contact Zsuzsanna Somogyi, Deputy Director for Development at the Yale School of Medicine, 203-436-8559.