Ralitza Gueorguieva PhD
Senior Research Scientist in Public Health (Biostatistics); Director of Biostatistics in Psychiatry (Psychiatry)
Departments & Organizations
Longitudinal Data; Mixed Effects Models; Joint Modelling more...
- M.Sc., Sofia University, 1994
- M.Sc., University of Florida, 1996
- Ph.D., University of Florida, 1999
- Gueorguieva R, Rosenheck R, Lin H. (2012). “Joint modelling of longitudinal outcome and interval-censored competing risk dropout in a schizophrenia clinical trial.” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series A 175(2):417-433. [PMCID: PMC3315284].
- Gueorguieva R, Mallinckrodt C, Krystal J. (2011). “Trajectories of depression severity in clinical trials of duloxetine: insights into placebo and antidepressant responses.” Archives of General Psychiatry 68: 1227-1237. [PMCID: PMC3339151].
- Gueorguieva R, Wu R, Donovan D, Rounsaville B, Couper D, Krystal J, O’Malley S (2010). “Naltrexone and Combined Behavioral Intervention Effects on Trajectories of Drinking in the COMBINE study.” Drug and Alcohol Dependence 107: 221-229. [PMCID: PMC2821955].