Marjorie Sue Rosenthal MD, MPH
Associate Research Scientist in Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Departments & Organizations
Barriers and facilitators to health education and healthy behaviors among young, vulnerable families: health literacy; maternal mental health; quality improvement among physicians; child care providers as health advocates more...
- M.P.H., University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, 05/2005
- B.A., Harvard-Radcliffe College, 1989
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1995
- Rosenthal MS, Ross JR, Bradley E, Economic evaluation of a comprehensive teenage pregnancy prevention program: pilot program Am J Prev Med, 2009, 37 (6) S280-S287.
- Rosenthal MS, Crowley AA, Curry, L, Promoting child development and behavioral health: family child care providers’ perspective J Ped Health Care, 2009, 23 (5) 289-297.
- Rosenthal MS, et al, Teaching Community-based Participatory Research Principles to Physicians Enrolled in a Health Services Research Fellowship Academic Medicine, 2009; 84: 478–484