Jonathan B. Demb PhD
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Science and of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Neuroscience; Functional circuitry of the retina; Cellular basis of visual adaptation; Neural plasticity; Mechanisms of retinal disease more...
- BA, Boston University, 1993
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1997
- Weick M, Demb JB (2011). Delayed rectifier Potassium channels contribute to contrast adaptation in mammalian retinal ganglion cells. Neuron, 71: 166-179.
- Wang YV, Weick M, Demb JB (2011). Spectral and temporal sensitivity of cone-mediated responses in mouse retinal ganglion cells. Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 7670-7681.
- Manookin MB, Weick M, Stafford BK, Demb JB (2010). NMDA receptor contributions to visual contrast coding. Neuron, 67: 280-293.