Other Training Activities
All students are expected to participate in the following training activities for the entire time they are in the Program, whether as first year students in the Physiology and Integrative Medical Biology Track or in following years as students in the Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology.
- "Research in Progress Reports" on alternating Mondays
- Weekly "Seminars in Cellular and Molecular Physiology" on Thursdays
- Journal clubs and laboratory meetings of the laboratories in which they are rotating or doing research
- Annual Retreat in Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- A course on ethics in research, e.g. MB&B 676b/CBIO 676b: Responsible Conduct of Research